You're invited to
The BC Game Jam 2020
February 14th - 16th, 2020
Check out last year’s site at bcgamejam.com/2019 to see what the event is all about!
Doors will open at 5PM.
We will ask for student IDs from student ticket holders.
If you would like to sponsor us, there are also Indie Sponsor tickets available for $75.
The jam is located in the Great Hall, 2nd Floor of The AMS Nest.
- 5:00 pm - Registration begins
- 7:00 pm - Event kickoff (Introduction, prizes, theme reveal)
- 7:30 pm - Dinner & team formation
- 8:00 pm - Facilitated Team Formations
- 09:00 am - Breakfast Served
- 11:00 am - 5:00 pm - Sponsors on site
- 3:00 pm - Big Group Photo
- 7:00 pm - Dinner
- 9:00 am - Breakfast Served
- 12:00 pm - Trout (PixelRoute + TreeOfAudio) Last Call
- 2:00 pm - Attendee Hackhub Training
- 5:00 pm - Submission deadline / Presentation sign up
- 5:30 pm - Dinner Served
- 5:45 pm - Presentation sign-up deadline
- 6:00 pm - Presentation begins
- 7:00 pm - Open Arcade / Judging
- 7:30 pm - Closing ceremony (Prizes and closing speeches)
- 8:00 pm - Event over
- Your ticket - if you have a student ticket, don't forget to bring your Student ID with you
- Laptop, charger, headphones, drawing tablet, mouse, etc.
- Some cash for snacks
- Extension cord - you may be sitting too far away from a power outlet
If you will be staying overnight:
- A change of clothes (make sure you have something warm with you)
- Something to help you sleep/nap (like a blanket, sleeping bag, neck pillow, etc.)
Personal hygiene products
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
If you plan on presenting your game
- Video adapter to connect your computer to the projector/TV